Monday, December 5, 2011

Welcome Back!

Hello Everyone.. Yes, Yes, I know it’s been 2 weeks since I wrote a blog.  I took a little vacation.  Not a sitting on a tropical island with white sand and unlimited smoothies kind of vacation.  I just took a blogging vacation.  I spent some much needed time with family that traveled to town for the holiday.  I also had some deadlines for other projects that needed my full attention.  So I am happy to say that I am back!

 I want to update you one a few things.  First off all, I made that delicious Allergy Free Pumpkin Pie (see recipe below) and it turned out fabulous!  It was the first time in Brooklyn’s 6 Thanksgivings that she got to eat pumpkin pie with the rest of us.  I still don’t know if she really likes it or if she just liked feeling “normal” when she ate it.  Whatever the case, it was really good.


I know I promised you that I was going to post “Skin Week” blogs.  The holidays threw a wrench in those plans, but I keep my promises.  Today I will post all of the Skin Week blogs that I was going to post that week.  Then, I will be right on track, back to normal!

I know I always blog about things that will make you healthy on the outside, but spending the much needed time with my family and taking a little vacation reminded me how important emotional health is too.  And although I can’t help you with the emotional side of health, I just want to wish you happiness for the holidays and remind you to always be thankful for what you have.  Yes, being a mother of a food allergy child is extremely difficult, but it could be worse.  Because of her allergies, I am the healthiest I have ever been.  I am smiling because I am a better person because of my daughter and my family and friends. 

Thanks everyone for always supporting me!

Now back to blogging!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment